Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: RCSA Managing Consultant
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10001
Term: 6 months
- Will be responsible for coordinating, hosting, and facilitating the final assessment sessions for front line groups performing RCSA (Operational risk and control self-assessments).
- Take complete ownership of the facilitation of final assessment sessions to ensure logistics are managed ahead of time.
- Act as the primary liaison for executive leadership.
- Ensure meeting minutes are captured and materials are accurately represented.
- Prep meeting materials and ensure they are received properly.
- Ensure assessment questions are answered and covered.
- Follow through and track next steps.
- Act as a Business Execution advisor to leadership to drive performance and initiatives, and develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges related to Business Execution that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, and understanding of business, delivering longer term and large scale solutions.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership for implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large scale and cross organizational.
- Lead team meetings or steering committee to facilitate decision making and support implementation of recommendations and plans.
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of businesses and serve as an experienced advisor to the leadership.
- Provide direction to a cross functional team using business expertise.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Executive presence - ability to manage stakeholders and liaison with high-level executives (REQUIRED).
- Meeting facilitation - able to organize meetings, control meeting flows, and ensure minutes are recorded properly.
- Consulting - Able to look at big picture, assist with strategy and prioritization of multiple objectives at Once.
- RCSA - Knowledge of operational risk, non-financial risk management, and/or control management.
- Big 4 consulting experience (would be open to other consulting firms).
- Strategy and Planning experience.
- Direct experience supporting high level leadership.
- 7+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education