Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Quantitative Analytics Specialist
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Develop, implement, and calibrate various analytical models.
- Perform highly complex activities related to financial products, business analysis and modeling.
- Perform basic statistical and mathematical models using Python, R, SAS, C++ and SQL.
- Perform analytical support and provide insights regarding a wide array of business initiatives. This role may utilize stochastic, structured securities and option adjusted spread analysis.
- Individual has expertise on theory and mathematics behind the data.
- Provide solutions to business needs and analyze work flow processes to make recommendations for process improvement in risk management.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, managers and regulators to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Master's degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 3-4 years related industry experience.
- 3+ years in Risk Management or Quantitative Modeling.
- Experience with rates products is a big plus.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills and broad knowledge of financial markets and products.
- Solid understanding of derivatives valuation and numerical methods.
- Strong programming skills, including Excel/VBA and Python.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of Quantitative Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education. PhD in statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, economics, or quantitative field; or a Masters degree in the above areas.