Grow your career as a Quality Control Analyst with an innovative global bank working in New Castle, DE. Contract role with strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will contribute to a robust control environment and key player in the quality assurance process. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's/University degree.
- 3 to 7 years of work experience in Financial Industry (in Loan Operations, Regulatory reporting, Controls, Compliance, or Business Risk).
- Strong analytical skills, detailed oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to understand and interpret complex Credit Agreements and any relevant Loan documents.
- Perform the processing of client loan approval notification process to adhere to Regulation B.
- Review loan application documentation for completeness and accuracy to upload into system credit file along with pushing it through to underwriting with our automated streamline processing.
- Identify and document any exceptions observed in the documentation review and communicate with banking team for any changes required.
- Run Credit Reports from Experian for completed loan applications.
- Provide guidance to Investment Finance Specialist/Underwriters pertaining to the Regulatory control process and the onboarding process.
- Liaison between the Investment Finance Specialist/Underwriters and the banking team throughout the loan underwriting process.
- Data Entry of loans into our Sharepoint Loan tracking database and ability to understand our loan tracking system.
- Maintain record of loan notes received for shipment to our Documentation Unit.
- Loan Document retrieval as requested from different segments of the bank.