Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: QA Test Automation Developer
Location: Uptown Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 16 month contract (likely to extend)
Schedule: Hybrid, in office Uptown 3 days/wk
Hours: 8am - 5p ET
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 4+ years of experience in end-to-end Test Automation of full stack application
- 4+ years of experience with testing automation tools including Selenium, Junit, Jmeter, Cucumber, etc
- Strong understanding of BDD (Behavioral driven development) and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Strong background in QA methodology/tools & proficient in developing automated test strategies, test plans
- Working experience in Open-Source tools as Selenium Web driver and TestNG. JUNIT, Maven, Jenkins, and SonarQube for continuous integration/deployment