Position: Python Databricks Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 6 Months
- Create, tune, maintain and build reporting for the Big Data platforms that drive their retail business.
- Perform systems integration design and development in cloud architecture design (Azure).
- Build sizing and cost models for Cloud Services (Azure).
- Review enhancement requests and recommend best solution to stakeholders as SME.
- Containerize ingestion processes using docker and Kubernetes services.
- Understand business requirements to design , build, develop and test data integration pipelines.
- Plan, direct DevOps implementation and system hardware/software updates for better performance, stability.
- Work on the BI dashboards to support retail stores and the Azure AI platform that runs the personalized consumer experiences used by millions each day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of previous Big Data experience.
- 3+ years or demonstrated mastery of development with programming languages - Python, SQL, Unix.
- 2+ years experience with Apache Spark and Databricks cloud tool sets (AWS or Azure).
- 1+ years experience with GCP/Azure Cloud Big Data tools (PowerBI/DataLake/Azure Databricks).
- Python, SQL, Spark, Cloud skill set are mandatory.
- Proficiency in API security frameworks, token management and UAC including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Basic knowledge of using Devops, Github, JIRA tools and ability to work in Agile environment.
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal and communication skills.