Partner with a highly skilled Agile team to design, develop, code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work independently under limited supervision and have sufficient knowledge and maturity to effectively deal with technical issues to help to support the broader team.
This opportunity is 100% remote.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Full lifecycle Project Management establishes project goals, milestones, and procedures, defines roles and responsibilities, acquires project resources, coordinates projects throughout company and across regions
Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes. As needed, optimizes processes end-to-end and leads process redesign by mapping current processes, designing future state, developing and executing implementation and change management plans.
- As needed, collects, validates and maintains business requirements
- Provides regular updates to leadership, facilitates issue resolutions, conducts regular project calls, delivers communication and training as necessary - will need excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Monitors projects through all phases of project to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope
- Develops, maintains and shares required project management artifacts, such as project plans, team charters, etc., and keeps records in the project management and project time tracking systems up to date
- Controls and evaluates changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate change control protocols to ensure appropriate approval
- Ability to collaborate with and effectively communicate with internal and external teams
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Prior process redesign and requirements gathering and documentation experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively partner with business units, stakeholders, and technology teams on a global scale.