Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Project Manager (Radio/Avtec Communications)
Location: Fort Worth, TX (Hybrid)
Term: 12 months with possibility of conversion
- Gather Business Requirements and translate into Agile Project plans.
- Coordinate project meetings with all stakeholders.
- Create reports and dashboards to provide weekly status. Ability to coordinate daily SCRUM standups as needed.
- Assist with coordinating radio systems inventory, shipping and receiving of equipment.
- Identify risks and mitigation plans.
- Track project progress of deliverables and milestones to ensure it stays on schedule.
- Compile project-related data to ensure compliance with asset and inventory controls.
- Continuous identification and initiation of improvements of existing processes, methods and standards within the project environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- PMP Certified a huge plus.
- Experience with rally (Agile project management tool) a must have.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects if needed
- Strong knowledge of Rally and Agile methodologies is required.
- Technical writing skills.
- Understanding of Radio technology (UHF/VHF) - preferred.
- Understanding of VoIP telephony - preferred.
- Experience with Avtec VoIP dispatch (Radio) communications - A plus.
- Excellent Understanding of Network switches and DHCP - preferred.
- Experience with Telephony deployments (Cisco UCM and MS Teams) - preferred.
- 0-25% Travel may be required for this role.