Location: Remote (Southern California)
The Professional Relations Representative is responsible for developing a strong network of community agencies, schools, county offices and other organizations that work directly with Medi-Cal Dental Program beneficiaries. Additional responsibilities will be attending Health Fairs and related conferences, providing oral health education, assisting in the development of beneficiary outreach strategies, reviewing various population data sources and collecting feedback from beneficiaries and beneficiary stakeholders.
- Manages and services beneficiary stakeholder organizations, county and community oral health task forces within assigned geographic territory, monitors utilization patterns of beneficiaries, interprets statistics, recommends beneficiary oral health educational tools to facilitate effective program utilization.
- Conducts educational outreach and beneficiary Medi-Cal Dental Program awareness activities for beneficiaries and stakeholders.
- Reviews and analyzes beneficiary utilization and access to care.
- Evaluates and determines effectiveness of outreach activities.
- May facilitate the effective resolution of grievances from beneficiaries and stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of dental office experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish desirable
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills with internal and external clients
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate with diverse personalities
- The ability to travel 25%+ of the time