Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Engineering Associate
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 3 months
- Support process improvement initiatives, reviews, researches, compiles information, tests, and evaluates process and workflow data.
- Prepare process requirements.
- Provide operational and analytical support for Process Engineers.
- Assist in identifying gaps and efficiency opportunities.
- Make recommendations based on analyses.
- Provide process updates with business partners, to ensure compliance with operative policies and regulations.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- LSS Green Belt
- 6+ months of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.