Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Procedure Writer
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Term: 6 months+
- Resource will be supporting all function groups within the CRCOE to complete backlog of procedure related efforts
- Create, analyze, and publish business processes that can be utilized in remediation efforts
- Organize and setup new content storage procedures for business groups that have been re-organized
- Analyze risk in current and past procedures
- Goal will be to dig out of backlog to allow more balance and cross-over work amongst the team
- Participate in establishing documentation guidelines and procedure audits.
- Review regulatory changes or partner with regulatory change agents to proactively identify required updates.
- Maintain document library or repository and update tables in appropriate systems.
- Review changes to business operations for potential impact to other documentation or resources.
- Create, edit and format moderately complex to complex internal manuals, materials, or other documentation related procedures and policies.
- Publish moderately complex web content in accordance to standards.
- Present recommendations for resolving moderately complex to complex problems and projects.
- Assist others to resolve process gaps, providing input and suggestions based on observations.
- Research, review and translate technical information to users.
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Partner with subject matter professionals to understand business needs as it relates to procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Procedure writing /BPM/ technical writing skills – (specifically experience writing guides, job aids, instructions, and processes for others to follow)
- Open Text experience – (question - what type of publishing software do they use?)
- Procedure request forms
- Understanding of risk controls – can translate to processes management
- Microsoft Word
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Pipeline prioritization.
- Ability to manage multiple pipelines.
- Ability to produce quality output under tight deliverables.
- Attention detail.
- Highly critical procedure work tied to complex business processes.
- Ability to professional manage business partnerships.
- At least 2 years of experience performing procedure/ technical writing in a regulated industry
- 2+ years of Procedure Writing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.n.