Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a LDAP/ISAM Engineer to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers.
Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: LDAP/ISAM Engineer
Location: Remote, USA *time zone within 1-2 hours of EST
- Hands-on experience with ISAM 9 or ISVA 10, troubleshooting, administering and solution design
- Experience using AAC module for 2fa, OTP and/or other custom login solutions
- Good understanding of using ACLs, POPs, Object Spaces, and Headers with junctions
- Excellent understanding of the internet protocols TCP/IP, LDAP/LDAPS, SSL/TLS etc
- Hands on experience with LDAP preferably IBM SDS
- Perl Scripting/LDAP Scripting
- Good Exposure to implementing security protocols like OAuth,SAML and OIDC using IBM federation module or similar product
- Good understanding of python, ansible and yaml for automation
- Understanding and exposure to cloud solutions such as Openshift, AWS or Azure
- Configure standard, virtual host and mutual auth junctions.
- Troubleshooting issues related to infrastructure components and user access
- Coordinate with the L1/L2 and other support areas of Enterprise Infrastructure on troubleshooting issues with the various technology suites supported. Follow up with 3rd party vendors to open and resolve trouble tickets.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring is enabled for all Web security associated tools supported by the team.
- Automate Junction creation and removal
- Provide on-call support on rotational basis & participate in disaster recovery events