Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Principal Engineer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 12 months
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies for highly complex business and technical needs across multiple groups.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking.
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of information security applications and systems experience.
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience.
- 6+ years of experience working with SDLC, devsecops, agile, including supporting and/or using tools.
- 6+ years of experience working with various identity and access management tools.
- 6+ years of experience working with developing solutions for integrating various components.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with infrastructure as code(Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in developing IAM solutions in cloud service providers(Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform & Amazon Web Services).
- Experience architecting IAM solutions withinMicrosoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.