Location: One position should be local to Rhode Island
This position focuses on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, , job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibilities will be to changes related to the acquisition of Rhode Island Energy by PPL, identify the appropriate interventions, and work with team members to implement interventions. These changes could be the result of business processes changes or IT-related work. This position will work under the direction of the Manager of the RI Product Management and Technology Delivery Change Management Office.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead organizational change management activities, working with respective project leaders for implementation and oversight of activities.
- Apply an organizational change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by integration projects.
- Coordinate with Communications for the design, development, delivery, and management of internal and external communications.
- Oversee the development of the change impact analyses and stakeholder analysis
- Coordinate with Training teams to direct the documentation of requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure completions of change management assessments
- Ensure the identification, analysis, and preparation of risk mitigation tactics
- Identify anticipated resistance
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrate change management activities into both individual project plans and overarching integrated program plans
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Undergraduate degree in business, communications, marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience on a year for year basis.
At least ten years of related experience and a minimum of five years management and supervisory experience and 3+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation for large, complex enterprise-wide transformations.
• MS-Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
Advanced degree in leadership, business, or communications. Change management certification.