Grow your career as a Risk Analyst with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will serve in the Risk Org PMO, Framework & Reporting team, as a Lead Analyst within the Enterprise Process Quality Assurance process, responsible for remediation of findings related to regulatory work globally. Will be part of a team covering both consent order EPQA remediation and non-consent order remediation.
- Lead Analyst in a large global Org PMO remediate process quality assurance findings across PMs within the Risk Org PMO.
- Work closely with a wide range of PMs and PM teams across the bank in carrying out this work and will be responsible for leading engagement with specific senior stakeholders, and for troubleshooting any problems or concerns raised by stakeholders during the remediation.
- Structure and conduct meetings to resolve findings pursuant to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Prefer higher education.
- 3-5 years of work experience out of large financial services.
- Must have one project within Risk Management.
- Must have both business analysis and project management skills. Must be able to develop a strong understanding of the subject matter, internal company policies and procedures related to project management.
- Must have PMO or Project Management/governance background.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.