Grow your career as a PMO Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
Coordination, data analysis, and project management support for reporting, governance projects, and other activities of the Project Management Office.
Liaise with various teams across the business unit to synthesize information, provide analysis, define, and track metrics for communications, presentations, and reporting to senior management.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards.
- Will create PowerPoint presentations for deliver to C-suite executives.
- Create and maintain departmental policies and procedures.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, efficiency, and use of best practices.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
3+ years of experience.
Strongly prefer experience in project management and/or business analysis.
- Must have advanced skills in MS Excel including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables.
- High proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
Prefer PMP or similar project management certification.
Prefer experience with SDLC processes, Agile/Waterfall methodology, JIRA, and SQL.
Prefer experience in financial services or other highly matrixed organization.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.