Grow your career as a Planning & Analysis Lead with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Role is open to working remotely. Will manage day to day execution responsibilities. Small project enhancement work, staff agendas, assist with Safety & Soundness coordination with the new Engineering Ops Team (if needed), help coordination/setup with Demo Days, MORs, and other calendaring and execution. Will also work in conjunction with the Staff Operations Lead on capacity and complexity forecasting modeling for the entire Team.
- Contribute to and/or create internal communications. Create and prepare reports, metrics and presentations. Provide expertise in own area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of the sub function.
- Understand headcount analysis, and able to collate and effectively manage staffing input and output.
- Work on outsourcing/right placement activities.
- Comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives. Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level employees. Allocate work. Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impact the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services. Persuade and influence others through comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Track business unit performance against the IT business plan and service level agreements. Identify gaps.
- Act as subject matter expert to new or lower level employees. Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in a technology planning role.
- 5+ years in a Business Management or Business Analyst role.
- Strongly prefer IT group experience.
- Data analysis experience needed in managing, mining, and re-tooling data to produce desire outcomes (does not have to be a data analyst role, but should have had the experience within a Business role).
- Communications/writing/presentation experience at a senior management level.
- Advanced level of experience in project management.
- Subject matter expert in at least one area of technology planning.
- Prefer digital experience.
- Prefer banking/operations experience.
- Prefer financial institution experience.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the sm