100% Remote Direct Hire Opportunity for an HRIS Developer who specializes in Peoplesoft HCM!
- Primary responsibility for the HRIS Developer is the technical design, development, unit testing, delivery, and support for the implementation of moderate to complex projects from an HRIS perspective.
- Build custom records, components, pages, PeopleCode, etc. in the PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Develop new programs in SQR and Application Engine to interface with other systems and process data in the application.
- Build new reporting utilizing SQR, BI Publisher, Pivot Grids, and other technologies.
- Perform unit testing of new functionality/components.
- Provide technical support for System/Integration and UAT testing activities.
- Provide Global PeopleSoft HCM applications production technical support.
- Ensure deadlines are met and critical issues are raised in a timely manner.
- Status applicable phases of the projects including project initiation, planning, execution, and control & closure.
- Identifies opportunities for and design/implement improvements to the HRIS system environments.
- Contribute actively in the applications development strategy to support each business need.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM version 9.x (9.2 experience preferable).
- Workforce Administration module experience.
- Experience with PeopleTools version 8.5x (8.57 or later experience preferable).
- Technical knowledge using PeopleTools Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Package PeopleCode, Application Engine, and Component Interface.
- Web service / API development experience.
- SQR development experience with moderate to complex HCM interfaces, reporting, and processes.
- Proficiency utilizing PeopleSoft reporting tools including Query, BI Publisher, Pivot Grids, and related technologies.
- 3-5 years of PeopleSoft development/technical experience.
- BS/BA, preferably in MIS or Computer Science.
- Global HCM experience a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service commitment.