Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: OT Discovery Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 months
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 3 years of experience as a systems or infrastructure engineer.
- Experience with deployment, support, and troubleshooting of enterprise platforms.
- Experience completing API-based integrations between platforms.
- Knowledge of network protocols and traffic flows.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple device types and their classification (IT/IoT/OT).
- Some experience or knowledge of an automated asset discovery solution.
- Basic knowledge of asset management principles.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth operation of OT discovery and remediation solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in strategic thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Knowledge of OT/IOT discovery technologies such as Claroty, Nozomi, Armis, etc.
- Good knowledge of network and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology.
- Familiarity with different DevOps tools is a plus.