Job Title: OSP Quality Control Inspector (QCI)
Location: Mesa, AZ 85201
- Seeking an OSP Quality Control Inspector to provide inspector duties which will include without limitation: unit inventory and placement, inspection and verification to assure work performed by the contractor meets work print, specifications, quality standards, safety standards, and adheres to the construction schedule and work assignment completion dates; providing inspection notes, redline drawings, daily inspection notes, weekly progress reports; approval of time extensions if warranted; addressing customer complaints; and providing any documentation required for the cost effective placement of communications facilities as required.
- Unit Inventory & Placements
- Stationing running lines possibly including station numbers
- Work with construction crews & provide direction
- Inspection & Verification
- Read and Red Line Construction Prints
- Daily / Weekly Reports
- Customer Interaction & Complaint Resolution
- Minimum 6 Months Field Inspection Experience
- Skilled in reading Construction Plans with firm understanding of Stationing
- Skilled in Red-lining Construction Prints for final As-Builts
- Ability to walk/stand for 10 hours while monitoring crews onsite and take measurements for redlines.
- Ability to retrieve or manipulate excel files from a vehicle via a smartphone or laptop
- Ability to multi-task monitoring construction crews while updating daily paperwork
- Skilled working in excel for Daily reports, Bore logs and Crew Production Reports
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass background check including criminal, drug test and department of motor vehicle
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.