Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
As part of the Organizational Change Management team in the Information Technology Services department, the Organizational Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes and systems. You’ll create and deliver strategies and plans to help associates (and contractors) maximize the adoption of new tools and procedures by applying methods of effective and sustained behavior change.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with OCM’s change management best practices.
- Develop and execute project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessments, communications (visual and written), leadership alignment, resistance management, change readiness, and end-user training.
- Effectively partner with other key team members (like project team members, other OCMs, IT liaisons, Corporate Communications, HR or Help Desk Support to ensure alignment, consistency in messages and end user support)
- Lead/facilitate meetings with sponsor(s) or key partners to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Provide coaching/onboarding to change management activities and help integrate into the overall project plan.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers and vendors to analyze business needs and work with teams on solutions.
- Serve as the conduit between the business partners and the technical team through triage, research, requirements, testing, and support.
- Document business, system processes and requirements when applicable.
- Work with project teams to complete project documentation such as SOW’s and BRD’s as assigned.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members, Change Agent Networks and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the enterprise systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred CBAP certified or able to get certified within one year
- At least five years of work experience in a related field
- Must possess IT industry knowledge, including experience in business analysis
- Can gather effective business requirements for system modifications
- Must possess well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity to interpret complex concepts and information
- Must possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to adjust approach to meet all types of customer communication styles, preferences, and management levels
- Proficiency in translating technical verbiage and complex processes into business-friendly terms
- Must possess exceptional and clear interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Must be a self-starter and be highly flexible and adaptable
- Must be highly organized and have excellent follow-up skills
- Must be comfortable with challenging the status quo and championing change
- Ability to work well with others, promoting healthy relationships and building strong team dynamics
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while delivering high-quality outcomes
- Ability to understand the impact of changes in business strategy
- Ability to think abstractly, identifies patterns, and generates ideas and solutions
- Maintains a calming demeanor in fast moving situations