MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a long term contract position that can be REMOTE. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company and look towards career growth.
Are you an Oracle Cloud EDM Business Analyst specializing in large scale integrations within an Agile environment? Do you come from a finance or accounting backgroud or have a degree in either area? Are you the type of person who works well with others, moves quickly to complete tasks and brings a high energy level to the team you work with? This position is for you!!!
- Must come from or have a Finance or accounting background or degree
- Integration experience is helpful as they will be participating in the Oracle EDM integration
- Must have worked within Agile environment
- Oracle experience is a HUGE plus
- Hard working
- Independent worker
- Timely able to complete tasks
- High energy
- Extensive Finance / Accounting background is a huge plus
POSTION SUMMARY: Oracle Cloud EDM - Enterprise Data Management (EDM)
- Business Analyst for the Oracle Cloud EDM team supporting a global instance of ePCBS . They will work with multiple stakeholders to gather business requirements for development on Oracle EDM and other platforms.
- They will work with the technical team to develop new products and test them.
- Be the client facing lead for support and training of new and existing developments.
- Work with Business Owners and Oracle EDM implementation partners to turn business requirements into technical documents
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for new build, break fixes and enhancements. Tasks include research, write up, and working with the technical team to deliver requirements.
- Convert BRDs into stories for a JIRA boards
- Maintain JIRA board to track agile development
- Lead scrum calls with technical and functional teams
- UAT and QA testing for development and break fixes
- Primary lead on client facing and ad hoc projects such as the new report, input template, and interface creation
- Prepare and provide trainings for clients for new users and new developments. Trainings can be standard or custom made to agencies when presented.
- Be primary lead for user support. Provide user support all the following levels:
- Tier 1 access and software questions is questions such as password rest.
- Tier 2 are training questions on current functionality.
- Tier 3 is production issue resolution. Require coordination with technical and development groups and may lead breakfix or enhancement development
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or computer science
- Minimum of 5 years accounting/finance or development experience
- Financial acumen
- Experience with Agile development method
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must have strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (including, presentation, written and verbal)
- Attention to detail a must
- Solutions-provider, strategic problem solver
- A proven autonomous worker
- Ability to switch gears quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Computer literate; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) required
- Knowledge Oracle EDM a plus
- Knowledge of SAP ERP a plus