Position: Operations Technician
Location: Tempe, AZ 85283
Term: 11 months
- Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- Resolves complex network problems involving power, network hardware and software, lines, modems, and terminals.
- Uses software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems, conducts complex network monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities, resolves complex trouble tickets, and helps to clean up the Queues when there is large outages/Events/maintenance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong technical skill level working on complex assignments within the network systems IP-based maintenance activities.
- Telecom technical certification or equivalent of a CCNA and an understanding of routing.