Position: Operations Engineer (Remote)
Location: Clinton, NJ 08809 - REMOTE
Term: 2 months
- Supports end-to-end Password Vault Management (PVM) for Customer infrastructure technology projects.
- Configure and implement a PVM solution optimized for the Customer environment.
- Support Customer project responsibilities relating to PVM application software implementations and upgrades.
- Partner with Customer project managers and subject matter experts SMEs to create business requirements for PVM technology solutions.
- Manages timelines and communicates project status and has matrix management responsibility.
- Support CyberArk and Vault by HashiCorp per the established MOPS. (methods of procedures)
- Responsible for privileged User account administration for various platforms, such as but limited to Windows Active Directory, Linux, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol. (LDAP)
- Participating in a post-release review to document lessons learned and identify areas of improvement, including but not limited to dark pod swing issues.
- Follow change management procedures and scheduled change window(s) to complete all system changes according to Company-provided design documents.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Linux or Windows.
- Prior experience with Vaulting.