Grow your career as an Operations Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
Ensure that assigned day to day activities for the processing of trading legal agreements are completed in a timely manner with a primary focus on data quality support of global contract negotiations and trades which includes document review, data entry, exception reporting along with document scanning and document warehousing for various legal documents, including International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), Securities Financing Transactions (SFT) Agreements (Master Repurchase Agreement (MRA), Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA), Master Securities Loan Agreement (MSLA), Master Securities Forward Transaction Agreement (MSFTA) and Futures Agreements.
Gain a detailed familiarity with the company’s standard forms of documentation, technology, and internal procedures.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required.
- 2+ years of experience with previous data management tasks in a large office setting and have experience in a data processing field that requires 100% data accuracy.
- Proficiency in the use of computers, including MS Office products - especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to learn and use various proprietary in-house systems including web based programs and the like.
- Able to manage control practices demonstrating a risk-based approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.