Grow your career as an Operational Risk Analyst with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Develop ARCMs in accordance with the ORM guidance.
- Input data into key systems for Regulatory Mapping.
- Assist with preparing analytics for senior management reporting.
- Utilize innovative solutions including data analytics to increase value and reduce time spent in analysing data.
- Develop effective relationships within stakeholders including business and service providers by participating in working group sessions to identify controls for remediation efforts.
- Promote knowledge sharing and promulgation of best practices within the project.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and adapt as additional duties are assigned in a time sensitive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7+ years of experience in operational risk analysis.
- Experience gathering data, analyzing data and adding data into key systems for regulatory mapping.
- Strong stakeholder management including participating in group sessions to identify controls for remediation efforts.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.