Location: 100% remote - Phoenix candidates only
Term: Direct hire
- Expert knowledge in technical strategies of routers, modems, hubs/switches networking, wireless systems and telecommunications systems.
- Responsible for ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of network and telecommunications hardware and software and manages, administers and controls those information systems.
- Assists in execution of strategic plans developed by IT Leadership to support business plans or create new strategic options.
- Advanced and current networking knowledge in support of new technologies and their deployment, including MPLS, BGP, SD-WAN, SD-LAN, VPN, and SIP.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, intranet and telecommunication systems.
- Install and maintain network and telecommunications hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues related to network, firewall and telecommunication issues.
- Monitor networks and telecommunication systems to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system performance and make recommendations for any system or architectural improvements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, telecommunications, and security of those systems.
- Architect, engineer, install and deploy networks and various networking components.
- Perform network address assignment, assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Vendor management for networking and telecommunications, including contract, pricing and SLA oversight.
- 5+ years network and telecommunications engineering experience
- Preferred CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) or equivalent experience
- Advanced and current networking knowledge in support of new technologies and their deployment, including MPLS, BGP, SD-WAN, SD-LAN, VPN, and SIP - Required
- Cisco, Shoretel, Firewall, network monitoring systems and Aruba experience - Required
- Linux, Adtran, Shoretel and/or Aerohive experience strongly preferred
- SaaS, Datacenter and enterprise networking level experience strongly preferred