Our client is an established US-based healthcare administration company looking for passionate and experienced .NET full-stack developers to join the team.
The client is building B2B product from the ground up using a modern technology stack that makes a real difference for thousands of patients.
What you bring:
- .NET experience (Framework, Core) minimum 3 years (5 years for a Senior)
- OOP, Patterns, Architecture principles (Middle – understand and apply, Senior – propose, review, coach other team members)
- SOLID is not a foreign word for you
- Able to understand and write complex and efficient SQL queries / LINQ expressions
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Advanced level of English
- Experience with at least one standard frontend framework
- Git / Jira / CICD
- Entity Framework experience
- Web Services
- ASP .NET Core WebAPI
- Multithreading/Asynchronous programming
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory Experience
What you get:
- Friendly, agile working environment
- Challenging and exciting tasks
- Work in the product company
- Competitive base pay with a performance based bonus
- Yearly Corporate Retreats where our colleagues fly from all over the world to meet each other in person.
- Opportunity to become part of a successful product that makes a difference.