Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Term: 6 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Min 6 Years of experience with four to six years of technical lead experience is required.
- Architecture, technical decisions and core development knowledge using mulesoft.
- Strong knowledge on Micro services implementing Mulesoft API Led connectivity.
- Experience working with ARM and mule-runtime understanding skills.
- Understanding clustering mule application, high availability, FT and Scaling.
- Responsible for MUnit builds, error handling framework and log42j logging FW.
- Experience with design time, runtime tuning and knowledge on infra tuning is preferred.
- Strong debugging skills related to System and message level errors using APStudio and runtime.
- Decompiling and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Very Strong programming skills in Dataweave1.0 or 2.0, java and understanding Ruby and Python.
- Connector development and adapter development framework knowledge is must.
- Strong understanding with Mule flow processing strategies, Architecture and Batch Processes.
- Salesforce integration, patterns and use cases with Mulesoft or IIB any other integration tool is Mandatory.
- Should be part of production go-live with two mule implications.
- Knowledge and integration working experience with IBM MQ, AMQP or Kafka.
- Experience working with MuleSoft SOAP, REST and OData APIKits.
- Experience aligning with corporate CICD pipeline is preferred.
- Experience working or using GITHUB and Jenkins is highly preferred.
- Experience building common logic, common flows and error handling strategy.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.