Position: MS Project Planner
Term: 12 months
The Digital Technology Program Management Office is currently searching for a MS Project Planner to join our team. The candidate will work with Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts to identify project milestones, tasks and dependencies in order to achieve business results. Ideally, the candidate will also provide schedule analysis identifying risks and opportunities and work with the team on mitigation strategies. This position requires technical scheduling skills, along with the ability to facilitate discussions and work across diverse organizations.
- Networks with project managers and Digital Technology Service Owners / Leaders.
- Good understanding of project schedule development and management including baseline changes.
- Ensure the IMS is resource loaded to understand capacity constraints.
- Identify capital vs expense items for projects and prepare a capital authorization request when needed.
- Support estimate at complete and estimate to complete analysis related to the integrated master schedule.
- Create master phasing schedules to graphically depict the detail plan at an executive summary view.
Job Skills & Attributes
- Strong communicator.
- Takes personal initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- Ensures information is received and accurately understood by others.
- Is customer service orientated - provides peer with quality experiences, establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
- Is dependable and detail oriented - accepts responsibility for errors made and develops a plan to prevent similar errors from recurring.
- Uses various software packages to prepare and review documents and records.
- Time management skills - able to prioritize work and manage coinciding deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent or in the absence of a degree, six years of related experience; identified skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Teams preferred
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.