Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: Master Data Management Associate
Location: Dallas, TX
Term: 9 Months
- Responsible for accurate and timely master data input into SAP.
- Perform SAP Data Validation and Data Analysis.
- Perform daily tactical tasks and think strategically.
- Create business process workflows and documentation.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Comply with all Company rules, regulations and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Excel at an intermediate level, including spread sheet creation, editing and exporting to other applications utilizing macros and pivot tables.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Intermediate SAP Master Data skills and knowledge of relevant SAP Master Data setup to include Material Master, Customer Master, Vendor Master, etc.
- Must have willingness and initiative to learn new applications & software with minimal guidance.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
- High degree of initiative and ownership, as well as a proven history of delivering results while working with several different departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, including ability to work with business area representatives to translate business requirements into technical needs.
- Self-Starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to work collaboratively in a team based and Lean environment.
- Basic project management experience recommended.