Do you enjoy writing content and working onsite with the team? If you are in the Birmingham area we have a contract to possible permanent assignment that could be the job for you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for social posts and emails.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Creating new posts, social ads, emails, video scripts, and other methods to alert and attract new customers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing SEO keywords.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Email writing
- Copy writing
- Marketing experience required
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Creativity and adaptability
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
The work environment will be a cubicle and the dress code is business casual with jeans allowed. Free onsite parking.