Position: Marketing Strategist
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
Term: 10 months
- Develop end-to-end marketing strategies that attract, engage and influence people to apply for a job at the company based on a deep understanding of who those people are, what motivates them, and how to engage them at every step of their candidate journey.
- Take ownership of every aspect of your relationships with internal stakeholders (i.e. recruiters, hiring managers, business leaders), helping them achieve success with their recruiting goals and serious satisfaction with our marketing team.
- Utilize a variety of earned, owned, and paid channels (e.g., social media, email marketing, the company careers website, digital advertising, employee referrals, and more) to inspire top talent to choose the company.
- Work with leadership to understand future hiring needs and build marketing campaigns ahead of those needs.
- Shepherd a wide array of creative projects to fruition in partnership with our internal creative agency team, from creative brief to concepts to final execution – infusing originality, boldness, and imagination into everything we develop.
- Collect and analyze insights that inform your recruitment marketing strategies from surveys, reporting analysis, focus groups, and competitive / industry research.
- Present to our internal team and client leaders alike on a regular basis, sharing strategic results as well as new ideas.
- Take some right-sized risks, fail fast, and learn from your mistakes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience leading successful multi-channel efforts across branding, marketing, or media planning (or other related areas).
- A keen focus on data. Able to interpret data, digest learnings from it, make adjustments to strategies because of it and present it in an easy-to-understand way to non-marketers.
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing channels, including paid media, lead nurturing, inbound + content marketing, social marketing, traditional + digital advertising, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Excellent communication skills. Solid writer with a love for effective copy and you’re a whiz with face-to-face engagement as well.
- Successful track record for managing an annual budget.
- Solid business acumen to understand what your client groups are doing, and what types of hires they need to make to evolve their business (and why).
- Experience writing compelling creative briefs driven by strong insights, and working with creative partners to develop beautiful, impactful campaigns.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of talent acquisition and/or recruitment marketing strategies and job sponsorship sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Experience utilizing a candidate (customer) relationship management (CRM) system.