Global Supply Chain (3PL) provider is hiring a Manhattan SCALE Implementation Analyst for a 1 year+ consulting engagement with the strong potential of conversion to FTE. Willing to consider candidates who are true consultants and only seeking long-term consulting engagements. This role is 100% remote with about 25-40% travel for customer meetings and go-lives at customer sites throughout the U.S.
As the Manhattan SCALE Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for solution and implementation activities as assigned for the the company's distribution management technology portfolio. Major activities include solution documentation, solution estimation, solution design, solution configuration/development, solution continuous improvement, and solution implementation. This role will work closely with business partners and extended technology teams to deliver a competitive and quality distribution management solution. Additionally, you will perform the following:
- Requirements author, deployment/implementation management
- Responsible for product rollout, product subject matter expert, development and maintenance of product documentation, product training, testing support, troubleshooting
- Product support for existing clients
- Support of internal customers including client demonstrations
- Weekly status report on assigned activities
- Accurate and timely timesheet and project required reporting
- Continuous improvement and internal innovation
Will also demonstrate the ability to do the following:
- Conceptualize how systems need to be configured and used to solve daily business problems
- Solve complex supply chain challenges working in a team environment
- Manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments preferred
- Work with others to obtain results
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Possess flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Distribution Management or Computer Science and eight (8) years equivalent experience.
- Two (2) years or more of experience with Manhattan SCALE configuration and solutioning.
- Two (2) years or more experience in information technology or supply chain management systems.
- Well-rounded knowledge of distribution/3PL industry to facilitate requirements discussion and troubleshooting efforts between business owner, enterprise customer, and IT development teams; including facilitating discussions around supply chain process implementations and/or improvements for integrated solutions.
- Proficiency using MS SQL for data analytics and data extraction.
- Proficiency in distribution / supply chain services overall business flows.
- Strong documentation skills as it relates to business requirements, functional design definition, and solution configuration
- Leadership competencies: Organizational Agility, Intellectual Horsepower, Dealing with Ambiguity, Integrity and Trust.
- Experience in Web Services or API development