Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Lead a team of Information Security Architects and Engineers to promote information security services, while maintaining stability and governance, advancing skills, and guiding the team to success.
- Lead the Information Security Architecture and Delivery team charged with designing, implementing, and maintaining cybersecurity technologies.
- Use technical skills and discretionary judgement to evaluate enterprise risk and make recommendations to partners and other members of management regarding risk mitigation.
- Help develop the Information Security strategy to identify gaps in security posture and drive the implementation of risk remediation programs and continuous improvements.
- Serves as the primary Information Security threat expert keeping apprised of emerging and ongoing industry trends as well as the most likely strategies needed to mitigate the threats.
- Prioritize and allocate security resources including tools correctly and efficiently.
- Develops key input into the development of cyber security strategies, employing existing and new resources required to mitigate the ever-changing threat landscape.
- Perform comprehensive risk analysis of new and existing business initiatives and processes.
- Manages the development and delivery of Information Security standards, best practices, architecture, and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise.
- Evaluates third party vendor Security Risk Assessments.
- Manages daily activities and directs staff to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Develops, promotes, and maintains standards as they relate to technical support services and devices, including manufacturing and architectural standards.
- Designs improved work systems by revising work standards, policies, and procedures.
- Directs and manages project plan development, risk assessment, communications, budget tracking, status reporting, vendor management, and successful project completion.
- Manages projects with support staff by giving them a clear understanding of the departmental mission.
- Monitors project prioritization, active projects, and the development of dashboard and reporting mechanisms.
- Assumes responsibility for Information Security projects and ensures an efficient and timely conclusion.
- Contributes to strategic plan and assists in providing short- and long-term solutions to help meet campus-wide strategic and tactical planning initiatives.
- Assists in the determination of critical milestones.
- Seeks ways to improve operations and oversees the preparation of productivity reports.
- Establishes departmental goals and objectives, identifies areas of improvement, and implements action plans to meet these.
- Supervises the performance management of all assigned staff including making decisions as they pertain to hiring, training, evaluation, promotion, and termination.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Security, Business, Technical, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Technology, Science or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the information security field with at least 5 years of experience in a management capacity related to the title of the position.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- Knowledge of Information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) (certification preferred) with respect to security administration and information technology governance in a multiplatform environment.