technology, and can write and speak about complex technical concepts in a clear, concise way. Should demonstrate good attention to detail and pride in his or her work product. The ability to successfully manage time to meet deadlines is vital in this position. Will be part of the IT Department and be responsible for interpreting, understanding, monitoring adherence to, and educating users about firm policies with regard to computer usage, electronic record and communications retention, information security, etc.
- 3-5 years experience designing and presenting technology training in a professional service organization.
- Extensive experience with Learning Management Systems including designing LMS courses.
- 2-3+ years of classroom training experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently
- Expertise in adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Experience designing courses and content for software applications including MS Office, Document Management Systems, Document Comparison Tools, Time Entry, VoIP voicemail systems, mobile technologies, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail