Outstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant in Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid).Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment writing features, user stories, and managing tasks along with performing root cause analysis and testing.
- Hands on experience in creating dashboards/ reports, managing and tracking changes in JIRA.
- Experience with collaboration tools: Confluence, SharePoint.
- Experience with Power BI and Tableau.
- Strong communication skills for a variety of audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Collaborative and positive team player.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.