Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Manage support activities for Exceptions and Deviations process.
- Responsible for compiling daily action reports for record owners and reviewers; responding to stakeholder requests/questions and managing escalations; providing continuous stakeholder support.
- Provide administrative tasks for deviation tool including access request, record owner updates.
- Support the development of a self-service dashboard for ICS Exception and Deviation reporting.
- Manage ongoing maintenance of reporting routines, document reporting job aids.
- Work with key risk and technology stakeholders.
- Triage Outlook group shared email box.
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically MS Excel including working with multiple large datasets.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy; experience synthesizing and analyzing data.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment.
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking follow-through to completion.
- Experience in an Information Security and/or Technology Risk Management function.
- Ability to create and interpret specific process documentation regarding policy and procedures.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Agile and Jira experience, ability to prepare and manage accurate reporting and automate such reports.