Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Six Sigma Process Architect
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 5 months+
- Resource will be supporting the RCSA program to meet regulatory obligations across the enterprise.
- Assist with running operations of program for escalation and reporting management.
- Hold groups accountable for meeting forecasts.
- Support tasks related to business process design and project execution.
- Lead complex initiatives with broad impact and act as key participant in large scale planning.
- Provide principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations.
- Represents on Industry boards and committees.
- Review and analyze complex larger-scale or longer-term challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors.
- Identify strategic business investments and alliance opportunities.
- Make decisions in complex situations that influence and lead the broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Evaluate and approve process of identified opportunities.
- Collaborate strategically and consult with all levels to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Partner with executive management across to define the business strategy and create then execute corresponding business plans and initiative.
- Communicative strategy and related business plans to management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Business Process Management (BPM) background - for evaluating business processes, breaking them down by hierarchy, and providing descriptive explanations.
- Process architecture.
- Process activity tasks - PAT Framework).
- Process improvement background (six sigma green belt/ blackbelt are highly preferred).
- Project support/execution - skills/experience.
- MS Excel - Intermediate - strong user.
- iGrafx or MS VISIO or related BPM SOFTWARE.
- JIRA - use to manage execution of information.
- 5+ years of Strategy and Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.