Outstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Lead Software Engineer in Charlotte, NC (Hybrid).Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 15 months
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in developing integrated and secure enterprise or web-based applications using Java/J2EE.
- 2+ years of experience with business process workflow software.
- 4+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux.
- 4+ years of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) experience.
- 4+ years of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, 2.1 or a combination of both.
- Experience in Micro Frontend and Microservices.
- Experience working with REST Services.
- Experience with API development and knowledge of common design patterns.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Camunda is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large-scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.