Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey, 08902-2762
Term: 12 months
- Participant as Lead Developer for Front Office FX Trading Applications.
- Experience of working with front-to-back office system integration & implementation.
- Strong attention to detail, analytic, team player, and highly self-motivated. Work toward deadlines.
- Ability to work on-call rotation and off hours as work requires.
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile development environment and test driven development.
- Development experience with object orientation, polymorphism, reflection, and interfaces.
- Development experience with Java, JEE , Spring JDBC, MyBatis, XML, restful services.
- Development experience with Coherence cache data grid (Any other distributed cache technology is fine too).
- Experience writing PL/SQL Oracle -Experienced with JMS, MQ and Web services.
- Basic understanding and experience implementing ESB patterns using any ESB platform.
- Understanding application servers like Jboss, WebLogic.
- Experience is building large distributed systems catering to high volume and low latency.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, MIS, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- JBOSS experience.
- Agile experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets or trading,
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign exchange (FX) trading technologies, pricing, and risk management.
- Knowledge and understanding of application and distributed system technology projects.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of Java experience.
- 3+ years of Spring experience.
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services.
- 3+ years of UI (User Interface) experience.
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience.
- 1+ year of JMS (Java Message Service) experience.
- 1+ year of MQ Series Messaging experience.
- 1+ year of Oracle Coherence development or implementation experience.