Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Hadoop-Data Engineer/Full Stack Developer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
Position #1: Hadoop-Data Engineer
- Build and maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting.
- Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead teams to meet data engineering deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of data information policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Must be experienced in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile, and have a solid understanding of technology and data.
- 5+ years of database engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of experience writing Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle relational database queries, stored procedures ,query optimization and performance tuning.
- 2+ years of strong experience in Big Data technologies such as Python, Hive, and Spark.
- 4+ years in development of data pipelines/ETL for data ingestion, data preparation, data integration, data aggregation, feature engineering, etc.
- 1+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Shell.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile in a development environment.
Position #2: Full Stack Developer
- Full stack Developer with Java and Angular
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate
- Experience working with JUNIT test coverage
- Experience with Angular 9+, HTML5, Type script/Java script, CSS
- Experience in SQL Server or SQL
- Experience working with PCF or other cloud technologies
- Experience with CICD - Jenkins, Udeploy, SonarQube, BlackDuck/Checkmarx or similar code scans
- Exposure to working with automation framework
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience working in agile environment