Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Scrum Master
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 12 months
- Manage and develop Scaled Agile portfolios of the highest complexity.
- Guide the teams to follow Agile and Scrum practices to promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Optimize scrum team velocity to identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Oversee systemic impediments to team agility and guide the teams on methods to escalate.
- Deliver capabilities using agile practices while following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Partner with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
- Collaborate with product owners, program or project managers to communicate delivery of work product from the teams and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Train other Scrum Masters and serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Scrum Master with multiple years of experience leading multiple teams.
- Prefer to have someone with experience in banking or regulated industry.
- JIRA, Confluence, Technology Solution Design
- 5+ years of Practicing Agile Scrum Master experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.