Outstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Lead Project Manager in San Antonio, TX (Hybrid).Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Contract Duration: 12 months
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience supporting enterprise scale projects.
- Need to be drivers and thought leaders in the process.
- Need to be strategic in nature and dives in with an understanding of the line of business.
- Financial Service Experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope, and complexity with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge, and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures, and performance metrics.
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors, and business partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- Will be supporting a Contact Center Transformation Effort and a large Payment Operations effort.
- The banking world is changing how payments are sent. There is a high number of applications and payment types, so the need is for someone to work through the process to be sure applications are updating payment types.
- Working with technical teams to be sure applications are updated.
- Leading and driving workstreams within the program.
- Working with the workstream leads to create a project plan.
- Driving milestone dates.
- Overcoming obstacles, tracking issues across the project.
- Reporting concerns and solutions.