Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Product Designer
Location: Remote Option, or if in CHARLOTTE, NC; Chandler, AC, San Francisco Bay Area (some onsite)
Term: 12-24 months (potential for FTE conversion)
- Senior Product Designer
- Experience with front-line employee application design
- Lead complex initiatives including those that provide product usability, evaluation, and support to product development teams.
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions for online applications and websites.
- Accountable for overseeing the execution of strategic design projects that influence design and strategic direction of the company.
- Review and analyze complex industry leading user interface design solutions that require the evaluation of multiple factors.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Manage the execution of strategic design projects that influence design and strategic direction of the company.
- Serve as design advocate with the ability to forecast and assess industry trends and their impact on the company's product design alternatives.
- Build and enhance working relationships within the information and interface design function and community outside of the company.
- Provide product usability, evaluation, and support to product development teams.
- Leads customer experience strategy for platforms and products.
- Influence roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations and participate in roadmap planning and virtual teams.
- Make decisions in customer experience strategy for platforms and products requiring understanding of the function and compliance requirements.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholder.
- Influence roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- User-Centered Design experience
- Facilitative Leadership experience
- Information Architecture experience
- Strong communication skills
- 5+ years of Online and Digital Product Design, Information Sciences, Graphic, and Visual Arts experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.