Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Process Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Lead group initiatives that encompass research and future state requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts.
- Ensure effective relationships among the design teams and partners.
- Develop root cause research and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
- Ensure development of metrics that provide data for future improvement opportunities. Ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and statistical approach.
- Coach multiple redesign teams.
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers.
- Lead team to achieve objectives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.