Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Location: RALEIGH, North Carolina, 27607
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Participate in various projects intended to continually improve or upgrade the infrastructure.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with the team and third party vendors.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Make decisions in technical designs, implementation plans and identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and achieve results.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with customer and vendor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of System Administration experience on Unix and/or windows platforms.
- 4+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 3+ years of UrbanCode Deploy or any other deployment tool experience.
- Additional Skills:
- Understanding of source code tools such as GitHub, Subversion.
- Knowledge of Python and HPSA.
- Knowledge of Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment.
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management.
- Strong team or technical leadership experience.
- Administration of build and release software products.
- Comfortable with scripting and automation (Bash, Ksh).
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives.
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.