Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Information Security Engineer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 6 months
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead a team to achieve objectives. .
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of Unix/Linux or Windows Systems Engineering/Administration experience, including knowledge of troubleshooting, OS hardening/tuning.
- 1+ years of experience with encryption or tokenization technologies.
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Cryptographic protocols & algorithms.
- Knowledge and understanding of implementing infrastructure upgrades, security patches, version upgrades for servers, appliances or HSM’s.
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
- Proven experience with change and incident management practices in medium to large enterprise environments, preferrable ServiceNow.
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with and the ability to thrive in a complex and fast-paced technology and/or information security organization, within a large enterprise environment.
- Experience with application support in Linux and Windows server environments.
- Experience with Thales CipherTrust transparent encryption, Vormetric or other file encryption technologies.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, Mongo db, Teradata.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing synthetic transactions for the monitoring of applications and/or infrastructure.
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/Ansible or similar automation tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of Splunk.