Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Information Security Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 3 months
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead a team to achieve objectives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of information security applications and/or systems experience.
- 5+ years of Linux Server/OS admin/support experience.
- 3+ years of experience with cryptographic technologies - encryption key management and/or PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).
- Intermediate to advanced experience and deep understanding of networking and network technologies.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Bash shell scripting.
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities.
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with Crypto Discovery and/or Crypto Agility products such as Cryptosense, InfoSec Global, etc.
- Experience with Tanium and integrating other solutions with Tanium.
- Experience with Venafi for digital certificate management.
- Experience with ServiceNow integration.
- Experience with public cloud technologies.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum or Kanban teams/methodology.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other security industry certifications.
- Ability to juggle completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames