Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC or Dallas TX
Term: 12 months
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements. Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures. Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy. Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies. Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- Will provide deliverables such as data dictionaries, upstream data flow mapping, lineage and identification of data risks for applications and data elements and identification of appropriate controls.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Data governance and data management experience.
- Prior experience with data dictionaries, flows and lineage will be very helpful