Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Content Designer
Location: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri, 63103
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives for internet and application content design.
- Identify the modeling and all risk management including compliance with all federal and state laws for accessibility for all users.
- Review and analyze complex business and operational objectives that require in-depth evaluation.
- Complete work in accordance with all risk management, compliance and business process expectations.
- Make decisions requiring solid understanding of policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Conduct due diligence and portfolio administration as necessary, and provide in-depth research on relevant industry trends.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- May lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, and JSON modification
- 5+ years of Graphic or Website Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.